A. Books, Monographs, Chapters
P. Rack, J. Heikenfeld, and A.
J. Steckl, “Inorganic Electroluminescent Displays”, Chapter
in Handbook of Luminescence and Display Materials and Devices, H.
S. Nalwa, ed., American Scientific Publ. (CA), 2003.
5. J. Zavada, U. Hommerich, and A. J. Steckl, “Light Emission from Rare Earth
Doped GaN”, Chapter 9 in III-V Nitride Semiconductors: Optical
Properties I, H. Jiang and M. O. Manasreh, Eds., Optical
Properties of Semiconductors and Superlattices, Vol. 13, pp.
379-409, Taylor and Francis Publishers, 2002.
4. V. Saxena and A. J. Steckl, "Building Blocks for SiC Devices: Ohmic
Contacts, Schottky Contacts and p-n Junctions", Chapter 3 in Silicon
Carbide Materials and Devices, Y. S. Park, Ed., Semiconductors and
Semimetals, Vol. 52, Academic Press 1998.
3. T. P. Chow and A. J. Steckl, "A Critique of Refractory Gate Applications
for MOS VLSI", Chapter 2 in VLSI Electronics, Vol. 9,
N. Einspruch, Ed., Academic Press, 1985.
2. A. J. Steckl, Focal Plane Array Technology (organizer and
major contributor), Published by Office of Naval Research, 1983.
1. A. J. Steckl, "Charge Coupled Devices," Chapter 12,
Master Handbook, Published by Office of Naval Research, 1979, W.
Wolfe and G. Zissis, Eds.